Pool Party Rentals
The Tara Club Swimming Pool may be rented for pool parties by Tara Club Members only. Members may reserve private parties outside of regular pool hours at extra cost. Because pool parties are very popular over the summer, they are booked on a first come, first served basis.
Parties must be booked through our Site Manager, using the link below. She will contact you upon reviewing the submitted request. You must sign a rental agreement.
You can request your pool party by clicking here: Pool Party Rental Agreement
The Following Stipulations Apply
- On Mondays the pool is closed and can be used for private parties between 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm. Rental fee is $175.00 for parties up to 25 swimmers and up to 2 hours. This fee includes two lifeguards. Additional fees apply for larger parties where more guards are needed and/or longer hours. Renter will be charged an additional $15/hour for each additional guard and $75/hr for over 2 hours with a maximum of 4 hours.
- Starting time for party is 15 minutes before party is to begin, this allows for set-up. Children are not allowed in the pool until the starting time of the party and guards are in their chairs. All parties need to end on time. You will be notified 15 minutes before ending time to start picking up and getting kids ready to leave the pool. Please be prompt on ending time. The guards must stay an extra 15 minutes in order to ready the pool for future use. Thank You for your cooperation.
- If your party runs over your time limit and guards need to stay extra time, you will be charged at $15 dollars/hr per guard.
NON PRIVATE (Parties During the Week) flat rate of $75.00
Non Peak Hours
- Tuesday through Friday 10:30 am. until 4:30 pm., parties limited to 20 swimmers. The deck will be reserved for your party.
- Tues through Friday 6:30-9:00 pm and all day Saturday & Sunday: Parties are limited to 15 Swimmers. The deck will be reserved for your party.
You are responsible for any damage done to Tara Club property from any of your party guests. Children attending swim parties must stay with in the pool area and be supervised.